Technology • Patent • Domestic & International Business • Antitrust •
Trademark • Copyrights • Real Estate • Finance & Securities • Employment •
Entertainment & Media • Education • Insurance • International Trade
TECHNOLOGY • PATENT • DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS • ANTITRUST • TRADEMARK • COPYRIGHTS • REAL ESTATE • FINANCE & SECURITIES • EMPLOYMENT • ENTERTAINMENT & MEDIA • EDUCATION • INSURANCE • INTERNATIONAL TRADE
Yoon Man Choi v. Hyundae Health Center, Inc., et al.
- Hired by both parties for trial interpretation for 33 days.
International Reformed University and Seminary v.John Eun Whang aka Eun Young Whang,et al.
- Provided interpretation for 5 days of deposition in Los Angeles. Provided certified interpretation for 70 pages of documents.
Innovation Tools S.A. de C.V. et al vs. Turbo Ion Inc. et a.l
- Provided certified translation of over 500 pages of evidence and provided interpretation for 5 days of deposition in Los Angeles.
Eden Prayer Mission v. Pensco Trust Company, LLC
- Hired by all 3 parties to provide interpretation for 5 days of trial. Provided over 150 pages of certified translation.
Curocom Energy LLC v. Woolim Resources, et al.
- Hired as principal interpreter for trial and depositions. Provided 11 days of trial interpretation in Houston, TX and over 200 pages of certified translation.
P.T. Dayup Indo v. IMEX Industries
- Provided certified translation of over 180 pages of documents.
Munhwa Broadcasting Corp, et al. v. Doo Hyun Song, et al.
- Provided certified translation of over 50 pages of exhibits.
TFT_LCD (Flat Panel) Antitrust Litigation – A class action filed in the U.S. District Court of Northern California, naming 24 Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese manufactures and their affiliates as defendants, including Samsung, LG Philips, AU Optronics and Chi Mei, etc.
- Provided interpretation service for a week of Chi Mei’s client preparations and depositions in San Francisco. Provided interpretation services for 3 days of Sharp Electronic’s deposition in San Francisco.
U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Investigation of Chi Mei Optoelectronics(CMO), the World’s 4th Largest TFT-LCD Maker.
- Provided interpretation services for client preparation, DOJ interview, arrangement, plea, change of plea and booking of a top CMO executive.
Danone Corp vs. Wahaha et. – High Profile International Trademark Dispute and Unfair Business Practice Suit in the United States, China, the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”) International Court of Arbitration in France and the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (“SCC”) in Sweden.
- Provided translations for over 160 documents and provided interpretations for depositions and trials in Hong Kong and in the United States.
Laserdynamics Inc. vs. Asus Computer Int’l, Quanta Storage America Inc., Quanta Computer USA Inc., Asustek Computer, Inc., Quanta Storage, Inc., and Quanta Computer, Inc. – A patent dispute case involving computer storage source code.
- Worked as the check interpreter for a week of Quanta Storage Inc. depositions in Los Angeles.